Well, looks like I was so busy with rewrites and starting off the ‘Harry Potter’ review series that I missed a milestone – this blog turned one year old on June 10th. Happy Belated Anniversary to me!
So, to commemorate the occasion, I’ll link back to three of my favorite memories for each month, June 2010 to May 2011.
The very beginnings of my blogging journey.
- My very first (and most popular) Beat Sheet – Serenity!
- My trip home from Toronto CSTS 2010 and the G20 riots.
- The prologue debate.
November, of course, was all about National Novel Writing Month…
- The saga of the Office of Letters and Light pie.
- My editorial in defense of ‘The Inner Editor.’
- A thanksgiving reflection.
- Blogosphere Monday kicks off with ‘Just Jen’
- Fanart flashbacks and crossover banners
- The Star Patrol Blogisode starts.
- Blog the Cat scriptwriting series starts.
- Dialog workshop with Brian Henry.
- Exploring with a Wizard of Mars.
The Second Crusade gets underway!
- Introducing myself to the crusaders (first Crusader Challenge)
- Ranting about ereader software for Linux
- Catch-up summary for crusaders
The A-Z challenge! Oh, to remember those crazy alphabetical days…
- Going back and explaining what a Beat Sheet actually is.
- Introducing the Critiquing Crusaders exchange.
- Gushing over my netbook computers.
- Showing off the Alphasmart Dana.
- The umbrella rant, by request.
- Trying to add extra pages to my script.
Okay, so there it is. A year’s worth of memories, except not quite. I posted so many other things on the blog that didn’t make the list, wow. Thanks to everybody for popping in to see what I had to say.