Notes from Innisfree passed me the Versatile Blogger award – thanks so much! Turns out that I last accepted this award one year ago yesterday. So I figure that it’s a new awards year now, and anyway, I couldn’t resist the chance to take another chain award and pass it on to some of the cool Campaigner blogs that I’ve discovered recently, so here goes.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it.
And of course, if you don’t want to pass it along to anybody else, or even to accept it, I don’t mind. But I think it’s fun, at least once in a while, so here goes:
- I only just finished reading the third Harry Potter book last month.
- I’m very tall, around 6’3″ though I haven’t measured myself recently enough to remember precisely.
- I look very ‘academic’, though I only have a Bachelor’s degree and never held a real teaching job.
- I love to cook spaghetti and meat sauce.
- If I pick up a penny on the street, I often throw it back over my shoulder for fun.
- I mix fiber powder and sugarfree drink powder into my water every day at work.
- I take plastic bags back to the grocery store to save the local five-cent bag fee.
- Jessica Peter
- Iggi and Gabi
- Notes from the Jovian Frontier
- Claudie A.
- Jessica Love Writes
- Writing at High Altitude
- Liza Kane
- Tina DC Hayes
- Kimberly Krey
- Sheri Doyle
- Write like a pro
- Ninja Owl