Hey, everybody. First off, today is the last day of voting for the Rule of Three blogfest shortlist. I didn’t even make the long list, but I had a great time on my creative trip to Renaissance, and there’s some really great stories to read and vote for!
Moving on – today will be my 365th post, which kinda seems cool enough to celebrate, and maybe even look back and commemorate where I’ve come. First off, I’d like to give a little shout-out to my followers and readers, and all the friends that I’ve made over this blogging journey so far. Thank you so much for every kind word, every insight you’ve shared, and just for being there.
And as an anniversary present to myself and my readers alike… I put together a unique little highlights reel. This list has 12 posts that I always rather liked, but never seemed to make much of a splash. Maybe if I plug them hard enough, one of them will get a comment. 😉
- Please allow myself to introduce… myself
- In search of some good feedback swaps
- Switching POV and voice
- Locked inside by my own fear
- A little netbook trouble
- Ran out of snowflake. (Nanowrimo 2010, day 20)
- New goals for December
- Getting published – what’s the next step?
- Another Brian Henry exercise to share
- The first Kansas stories binder
- Blogosphere spotlight: Cerebral Lunchbox
- Campaigner spotlight: It’s better than you think.