Okay, eleven days into June, and I feel like I’ve got a fair bit to show for it!
- Four stories finished for Camp Nanowrimo/Summer of Shorts, and a fifth one started with a few hundred words.
- Three stories sent in for the CSSF workshop later this month.
- A dozen stories from my fellow workshoppers converted to ebook format so that I can read them through SOON and make notes without needing to have a computer nearby.
- Living room table mostly cleared off so that I can use it for manuscript editing after I get back home in July.
- New ending to ‘Tough Love’ revised and sent in to update the critters.org manuscript queue – it’ll be going out to the critters on Wednesday this week!
- Questions for the Ninja Spotlight FINALLY organized and emails sent out to my four Ninja volunteers so far!
- Eight of my own stories or scripts converted to e-book format for my own review and re-reading pleasure.
That’s all I can think of, but it’s not bad, huh? Have you been able to make a dent on a to-do list this summer?