Nobody actually gave it to me. Tammy Theriault just kinduv had them sitting there with a sign saying ‘take one if you want’, so I took it. 😉
HERE BE THE RULES:
- Answer the 11 questions posed by the person who ‘nominated’ you. (NOT the questions that they answered.)
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Pose 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
The questions from Tammy…
1. If you could interview one celebrity, who & what is your million dollar question?
Hmm… I’d probably want to interview Joss Whedon, even though a lot of great questions have already been asked, and he likes to dodge the best ones. 😉 I might ask him what his favorite moment of writing was, and if he’s pleased with what he wrote then.
2. Did you ever carry a pager when they were cool?
I’m not even sure when pagers were cool. I did carry a Blackberry email pager when they were fairly new and cutting-edge gadgets – back in 2003, maybe? (This was before Blackberries were phones.)
My collection of National Novel Writing Month Posters.
4. Pet peeves?
Drivers who think that they don’t need to use turn signals, and people who talk too loudly on the bus.
5. Fav magazine?
I don’t really read many magazines. The Official BBC Doctor Who Magazine?
6. Will you give me $100?
7. Furthest you’ve traveled?
England – possibly the Essex shore, where my Granny lived for many many years after my Grandfather died.
8. Do these pants make my butt look big?
Umm – I have no idea what pants you’re talking about. Picture please? 😀
9. What radio station is playing in your car as I drive off in it?
Hey!! Well, the radio isn’t playing at all unless you turn it on, and then it’s anybody’s guess. If I didn’t forget to unplug it the flash drive might be playing a mix of Country, Celtic Folk, and my favorite light rock.
10. What are you making me for breakfast because I’m not a morning person?
Hmm… warm donuts from the microwave. That’s my best offer!
11. How’s that $100 coming along?
It’s not coming anywhere, it’s staying right where it is, in my wallet!
Just the Facts, ma’am…
- I was born in 1975
- I track the odometer on the car every time I go somewhere.
- I own 12 portable devices that can play MP3 music.
- I’d rather take the bus to work than drive.
- Despite its flaws, I still love the TV show ‘Roswell’.
- I’ve met Todd McCaffrey twice.
- It has been many years since I washed my bedroom floor.
- I threw out two cathode ray tubes, three lamps, a VCR and a printer this weekend.
- I still haven’t put my USB-powered christmas tree away. (Though I haven’t plugged it in in three weeks either.)
- I dropped by my Mom’s new home for juice yesterday.
- I was in Kingston on vacation when the
20042003 blackout hit.
I’m doing something a bit different, and sort of raffling off these Liebster award nominations. Everybody whose blog I visited in 2012 went into the raffle.
- Susanna Fraser
- Charlene Richards
- Doris and Dave
- Dana Renalt, Idiots and Earthquakes
- Katya Armock, To Snog or to Blog
- Mackenzie Crowne, Mac’s Mad Mania
- Nicole M White
- Jeff Hargett, Strands of Pattern
- The Write ES Jones
- A Peek at Karen’s World
- Lorraine Paton
- What is your favorite thing to do on a Saturday afternoon?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Who is your favorite musician?
- When during the day do you prefer to write?
- What’s the tastiest food ever?
- What’s your most prized possession?
- Are you more comfortable in a group, or with just one other person?
- Who is the most important person in your life?
- How old were you when you first fell in love? (If applicable)
- Who is your favorite author?
- What is your catchphrase?