It wasn’t too long since I swiped a Liebster, but during the craziness of the A-Z challenge Micki actually bestowed one on me! She didn’t give me questions to answer or quote exact rules, but I’m going to go old-school based on the rest of the rules I got from Tammy back in January: share 11 new facts, pass it on to eleven bloggers with eleven questions to answer. (Maybe if I’m not answering questions, the people who I tag will answer the questions I ask: I remember back in January somebody answered the same questions I got. A little annoying, but oh well.)
Facts about me:
- I’m going to New Hampshire this summer! 😉
- I reached 50k for Camp Nanowrimo.
- I’ve got an exercise for How to Think Sideways, lesson 2 to start tonight after I finish this blog post.
- I just had spaghetti, tomato sauce, and leftover Swiss Chalet chicken for dinner.
- I bought a cell phone mount for my car this weekend, so that I can see GPS navigation aps as I drive.
- I’ve written three simple Android apps with App Inventor.
- I am, just this minute, listening to the Barenaked Ladies covering “Do they know it’s Christmas”.
- I own a Creative Zen Micro MP3 player that will no longer connect to a computer to change the music loaded on it.
- My apartment has already started to get uncomfortably warm in the afternoons.
- There is a collection of stuffed animal toys in my living room including one cat, two beanie graduate owls with plush miter board caps, a bunny rabbit, a pony in pajamas who comes with a teddy bear of his own, two gray mice, and a panda bear.
- I just thought my iphone was ringing, but when I went to check it, not only were there no missed calls, it was switched to silent. 😉
Okay, since I apparently earned this Liebster off the strength of my A-Z spotlights, all my nominees are bloggers who graciously contributed their time to fill out an interview! 🙂 Luckily, it just so happens that there were eleven of them who gave me blog URLs:
- Zelie Petronella
- Rebekah Loper
- The Write ES Jones
- Off the Beaten Plan
- Ruby Manuela (at her new dot-com address! Also check out classic Ruby @ http://rubymanuela.wordpress.com/)
- Kyra Halland
- Writings Of A NaNoWriMoer
- It’s Your Life – It’s Your Marathon
- The Corner of the King
- [K.] Moonstone
So, your challenge, should you be blogger enough to accept it:
- Answer the following 11 questions
- Share 11 facts about you
- Pass the Liebster on to 11 favorite blogs
- Come up with 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
Your questions are all Sneaky Ninja questions that were left over in the digital hat after I’d finished sending out spotlight interviews!
- What’s your most annoying habit?
- Are you more of a planner, or a spontaneous person?
- Are you organized or messy?
- Who’s the best character you’ve ever written and why?
- If you had one day left to live, what’s one thing you’d want to spend that time on?
- Who is the most important person in your life?
- Are you working on anything writing-wise at the moment, or taking a post-Camp break?
- What catchphrase do you say often in conversation?
- Out of your favourite fictional characters, who’d make the best sneaky ninja?
- Where are your backup files?
- Do you believe in true love?