- A is for Action Scenes, and how to write them.
- B is for Beat Sheets, the forgotten introduction.
- C is for Critters, and why writers need them.
- D is for Diana Wynne Jones, and her Chrestomanci books.
- E is for Elizabeth Twist!
- F is for Frenzy, as in Scripts.
- G is for Games and using them in stories.
- H is for Hamilton, my Hometown.
- I is for Infinite Horizons.
- J is for Job, my day job.
- K is for Kaylee Frye, from ‘Firefly.’
- L is for Lisa Winfield, one of my favorite characters.
- M is for ‘My Alien Wife’, one of my favorite Roswell fanfic stories.
- N is for Netbook computers.
- O is for Outlines, to plan out a plot.
- P is for Pizza.
- Q is for Questionnaires, to get to know my characters.
- R is for Roswell, the television show.
- S is for Scripts, as in the Frenzy. (Yes, I know that’s repeating myself.)
- T is for Toronto.
- U is for Unedited, and Unsettled, two pretty good blogs.
- V is for Vidding, also known as making fanvideos.
- W is for Writing Workshops.
- X is for Xubuntu Linux.
- Y is for Young Wizards books by Diane Duane.
- Z is for Zork, the text-based computer game.
Thanks for taking a look at my A-Z posts! I had a blast writing them.