Thanks muchly to Elizabeth Twist, for passing the ‘Kreative Blogger’ award on to me!
1. Thank and link back to the awarding blog.
2. Answer the seven questions (or alternates, as provided by Elizabeth).
3. Provide ten random factoids about yourself.
4. Last but not at all least, hand this on to seven deserving others.
1. What’s your favorite song?
Varies with the day, but I’ll send some love out to ‘You can Always Reach Me”, sung by Amanda Stott, especially because I forgot about it when I did the Top Ten Song Blogfest. It doesn’t appear to be on Youtube, but it’s a very sweet love song full of great imagery about staying connected. I ended up working it into a Roswell fanfic I wrote, “Love will Last Forever”, because it summed up Isabel and Alex’s relationship in that story so perfectly.
Alternative Question:Name one song you listened to over and over as a teenager.
2. What’s your favorite dessert?
Just about anything ice cream – possibly a soft serve vanilla cone. Ahh, so delicious, but so fattening.
Alternative Question:What are you having for lunch today?
3. What do you do when you’re upset?
It depends. Often, sulk for a while and do things that aren’t good for me to try to cheer myself up – unhealthy food, watch some television or whatever. 🙂
Alternative Question:Describe the last time you were bored.