July 21, 2012
Hi, gang, I think it’s time for another spotlight, what about you? Tonight I’m pleased to present Eric Edstrom, a fellow Dojo Ninja who has a book out!
What does your voice sound like?
My speaking voice is somewhat breathy, not particularly loud, but filled with humor and irony. Pretty much like my writing voice.
What social class, if any, are you a part of?
I am royalty. (in my own mind)
How many Ninjas does it take to change a light bulb?
It takes one to shatter a light bulb with a throwing star. Ninja’s want it dark!
Eric Edstrom is the author of The Undermountain Saga, a YA science fiction series about a group of teens who discover bigfoot’s high-tech city deep under the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Book 2, Afterlife, was released on July 1st 2012. The final installment, Starkiller, will arrive in December 2012.
Thanks for visiting, Eric, and best of luck with Undermountain!
Leave a Comment » | Linkage | Tagged: Afterlife, dojo, Eric Edstrom, humor, irony, Ninja spotlight, Starkiller, throwing star, Undermountain | Permalink
Posted by kelworthfiles
June 11, 2012
Okay, eleven days into June, and I feel like I’ve got a fair bit to show for it!
- Four stories finished for Camp Nanowrimo/Summer of Shorts, and a fifth one started with a few hundred words.
- Three stories sent in for the CSSF workshop later this month.
- A dozen stories from my fellow workshoppers converted to ebook format so that I can read them through SOON and make notes without needing to have a computer nearby.
- Living room table mostly cleared off so that I can use it for manuscript editing after I get back home in July.
- New ending to ‘Tough Love’ revised and sent in to update the critters.org manuscript queue – it’ll be going out to the critters on Wednesday this week!
- Questions for the Ninja Spotlight FINALLY organized and emails sent out to my four Ninja volunteers so far!
- Eight of my own stories or scripts converted to e-book format for my own review and re-reading pleasure.
That’s all I can think of, but it’s not bad, huh? Have you been able to make a dent on a to-do list this summer?
4 Comments | Goals, Projects, and Resolutions | Tagged: Camp Nanowrimo, critters.org, CSSF workshop, ebook format, Goals, manuscript editing, Ninja spotlight, summer of shorts, Tough Love | Permalink
Posted by kelworthfiles