So, checking in on my list of creative to-do items for May, I feel like I’ve really done very well:
- Finished all three fanfic chapters I wanted to write. The new installment of “Un-brotherly love’ is a little shorter than I had planned, but it came to a good chapter break point.
- I added four titles to my master fanfic tracker spreadsheet, which was enough to figure out that it wasn’t all that hard.
- I submitted four stories for magazine publication!
- I’ve finished reading and critiquing a novel manuscript from critters.org
- I’ve visited a lot of cool blogs.
- I had a great time with the Storywonk workshop, and posted all of the ‘homework assignments’ on the private forum.
- I’ve completed tracking spreadsheets for all of the critters comments I got for ‘The Landing’ and ‘Harry and Mars’
This, in addition to other cool but unplanned stuff like getting into the CSSF workshop, and getting the air conditioner repaired.
I’ve started on the list of June goals to accomplish, as follows: